Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The weatherman is predicting a little fun in the sheets, with a chance of... coffee?

Okay, so it's officially 7:00 in the morning. I have yet to go to bed, but I'm oddly at peace with that. It could have something to do with the large amounts of caffeine I have had, but I think it's all apprehension from yet another day of snow hitting the ground. I am counting the days to summer, though I hate the heat. So maybe I should be counting the days to mid-Spring... or late-Fall?

Either would be acceptable, really, when you consider that my nose might actually be buried outside in the snow somewhere. Damn that stupid dog that lives in this house with me. Urgh. I'm gonna train him to pee in the frickin toilet like a normal dog. Err, right.

Well, in an effort to cheer myself up, I think I'll ramble on a bit until I bore even myself. Mmmm, let's see. What would be a good topic? I could go the easy way. Music is always fun, but after a point, one musical discussion seems almost like another. Am I right or maybe just need to go to bed? Let's just say I'm right and move on.

Onto my chosen topic. Bordelle- the most awesome lingerie I have ever encountered. I just recently discovered Bordelle, and am frankly surprised I'd never found it before. Below will be some examples of my favorite things from the site, at http://www.bordelle.co.uk/ You can head over there later and have a little look-see if you wish :) I promise I won't say anything!

Now, for the fun.

 My favorite is on the left :)
 Yes, those are open in the back.
 So pretty!
I want this outfit, too. Pasties also, please?
Back side and....
... front side.
Waspie with braces and an open harness bra. 
I love how busy this one looks.
Harness bodice bra. 
Harness thong, front... 
... and back. 
Oooh, bra & collar combo. It looks too close to something a sub would wear for my taste, though it is pretty.
Suspenders, side...
... back ...
.... and front. 
A hoodie made of the signature Bordelle straps.
A closer view of the open harness bra. 
The open zip harness bra and panties. 
The back of the open zip harness bra. 
A Bordelle cage dress. The color is so muted... 
... and pretty. 

Ha. According to Bordelle, those are nipplets, which is something radically different than pasties. Good Lord *snirk*
Suspenders? Check. Pretty bra that is still sexy? Check. Thong? Check. Basically, folks, this is the whole shebang. 


Which brings me to a different thought. Where the devil did the word "shebang" come from?? Ah, right. According to http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=shebang, the word was first recorded in 1869. Interesting. Well, not really. Right. 

Well, one more Psych fanfic (and by that I mean seven more chapters), then I'll go to bed. Maybe. Unless I get another thought stuck in my head and need to share. Who knows? I may actually entertain someone out there... someday. Maybe. Coffee. Onward, ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment