Thursday, February 24, 2011

Demeter.

Now, there are certain smells I love. Rain. Grass. Pipe tobacco. The beach, with suntan oil carried on the breeze. All very lovely smells. There are many wonderful smells in the universe.

Demeter, http://www.demeterfragrance.com/, has a wide variety of scents- all available in bath oils and gels, sprays, colognes, lotions, and so on. The company's pretty great with the whole awesome scents thing.  I'll show you.

A few of my favorites:

























Then there are, of course, the stranger smells. I wouldn't wear them, but I wouldn't throw a fit if someone else did.











Those are fine. You have your kinks, whatever. But why, for the love of God, would anyone create and WEAR scents like these?











One day, I may find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment